Saturday, May 29, 2010

Plush

I swept the dust off the table to reveal your face on the veneer and I coughed out a bubble of your heart bursting into thoughts of you so incandescent/

you lick my skin so sour and salty your tongue/

electrified/

sending messages to your brain encrypted with the mystery of your eyes so beautiful/

I falter in its depths so murky like the pond we once fished at/

waiting for the call of birds as the evening approaches in gloom/

we watched the sun fall into the endlessness of trees so ancient/

we held hands till the sweat on our palms glued our emotions together/

I whispered in your ear a song only you could understand and fathom all intensity/

on our lips pressed together/

our tongues danced and wavered in our mouths like the wind blowing into our hair/

I grab you by the shoulders and press you onto the grass so green/

our heartbeats thump in unison to the chorus of the romance that plays in my head/

your fingers dig deep into my flesh as though tearing me apart to become one with each other.

No comments: