Saturday, February 28, 2009

In Grind We Crust

The EP's coming out so I might as well let you have a take on the lyrics.

Do note that Music is arranged by Kasman Putra (Apollyon Demiurgos) and Lyrics are arranged by yours truly, Marc 'fckn' Ashley (Kvnt Bvkkake)


"Ominous Rancor"
Verse1: Oh misanthropic a nemesis spawn from this darkened pit of hell/ the sigil of doom, of what is to come, shoveled from its desecrated grave! What miasma has delusion sung/ seraphim arisen to this bedeviled charge/ harangued by its atrocity/ the beast left benign will never be healed.
Verse2: Once upon a time, from the rotting stench of religion/ disestablished his morality to the foes of the deceased/ glaring north to the impressing/ impious his heart had acquired/ crested by the tears that froze his heart- rigor mortified his soul.
Chorus: As he becomes the burden of a God from a bleeding past/ Eyes stained red from the lament and enragement from the guilt/ In the heat of battle, his emotions a furnace like wildfire/ He swears the vendetta in an ominous rancor!
He stared deep, looking beyond the casket- foisted and frowned- he hears voices in his head
Verse3: What decline of hatred has sung from this black rose/ maniacally breached- he ignores the cries from west and east/ now he turns the page of the burning bible that seared his hand/ burning all the lies in an ominous rancor!
(Solo)
As-he-be-comes-the-bur-den-of-a-God-from-a-bleeding past/ eyes-stained-red-from-the-la-ment-and-enragement-from-the-guilt/ in-the-heat-of-battle-his-emotions-a-furnace-like-wildfire/ he-swears-a-vendetta-in-an-ominous-rancor!
He stared deep; looking beyond the casket, in him lay
Verse4: Once upon a time from the rotting stench of religion/ disestablished his morality to the foes of the deceased/ glaring south depressing/ vengeance his heart acquired/ embedded by the fears that seared his heart- rigor mortified his soul!
(Chorus)


"Rest To Woes."
V I: I AM MY HATRED/ Burnt at the stake/ fueling your anger// Punishing those who oppose me/ the ignorant fall/ and the pious will suffer// Blemished sickness and poison/ the rich and poor scatter/ No differences here/ only humanity
C: A meaningless pursuit in morality/ no peace found through pointless augury/ no intrinsic value. Your sanity means nothing here/ this cynic society and world will end IN FEAR!
Underneath/ the skin of society/ ravaging the raging masses/ in hue of hypocrisy/ cynical congregations: the new mediocrity/ an aged tale being put into anarchy democracy in state of apostasy/
VII: Like a silent breed/ of infestation/ a carnal forge in/ indoctrination/ a pulverizing animosity/ breaking your mind into insanity. Spawned black in a white-light world/ now maniacally a new sense to kill!
C: A meaningless pursuit in morality/ no peace found through pointless augury/ no intrinsic value. Your sanity means nothing here/ this cynic society and world will end IN FEAR!
Underneath/ the skin of society/ ravaging the raging masses/ in hue of hypocrisy/ cynical congregations: the new mediocrity/ an aged tale being put into anarchy democracy in state of apostasy/


"Insanitarium."
Observing my prey through wrathful vision, I stalk in this crowd endlessly.
Counting the steps in meticulous phase,
I measure him from limb to limb.
Discarding the thought of invisible chains that bind me to society.
A degenerate form of murderous haze, my sixth sense: depravity.
Cleaving no system in this worldly abyss,
I’m the shrapnel that's torturing you.
I seek no euphoria and no misery, your suffering is my poesy.
I draw my blade out in epinephrine, the result of my antipathy.
Savouring the moment of each hack and slash,
I pour your remains into the trash.
Gleaming at the sounds of your sepulchral screams;
the sonata to the rest of my night.
Wandering the scene with blood on my hands
and some of you left in my mouth.
Leaving the alley with no fear or shame, chewing your entrails like gum.
Not at all tired, in fact reimbursed, butchering you was so fun.


"Narcoleptic Cannibalistic: A Threnody of Analeptic Debauchery."
Here this gallery remembers you
Each painting a reminiscent of your beauty
You caught me smitten in the middle of slaughter
Then spring as the orange breeze suggested
This painting of you envies you
Toiling and snaring; trying
Losing each stroke of paint
Its own of dismembering you
Basking; inhaling your decaying magnificence
Prostrate; Catatonic; Lifeless; You
Mistress of sickly poise
Obituary cover girl
My thick runny vomit on your corpse
Pungent and grotesque; cereal like
I lick
Your body stiff and still; I penetrate
Aroused by each sensation of your rigor mortis
You, my bitter tangerine; mouldy marmalade on a warm day
Flesh crisp; cold; layered by gangrene
Bracket fungi on a tree trunk
Wrath and tension released on each hack; my hips super colliding on yours
A cosmic fuck exploding galaxies of austere morbidity
I start cumming maggots; animated semen.

No comments: