Monday, February 9, 2009

Zygot

I’ve spent everyday with her, after work, after school, after work, after everything and before everything, heh, I can’t get enough of her. It seems that the more time i spend with her, the more I feel that my priorities be rearranged.

So, as I’ve said, I’m working on some personal stuff, and I won’t be doing much essays here as often, just too many things in the frontal lobe.

So here’s to us and these two crazy days:

 yw (20) yw (21) yw (22) yw (23) yw (33)yw (24) yw (25) yw (26) yw (27) yw (28) yw (29) yw (30) yw (31) yw (32)

I’ll write you a nicer impromptu letter, at the right place this time, hee. Can’t wait for wednesday night; wii-ing, frolicking, breakfast, botanic gardens, lunch, movies, playing the piano, then we’ll see what else from then. Then friday try to leave wushu early k! At least can go to siloso beach easier :P, lubchya carp kek!

No comments: