Sunday, May 10, 2009

Scrotal Divergence

I’m breaking my life down in neo-psychopathological disorder. Degenerating and defecting into pure pseudo-existential, surrealistic living. Who needs choices, reasons, responsibilities when you’ve got all your life to live. I mean, for fuck sake man, for once in your fucking life, rub salt in the wound, take the plunge, go berserk, do whatever it takes to be totally offset and divorced from the whole idea of realism.

Fuck the world, fuck it.

Just let the fuck go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke weed, vapourise it, eat it, drink it, whatever, get high, and explore worlds you never dreamed existed but you knew existed for so very long. That pseudo-existence in your somatic conscious  wants you to come and play. ‘It’s alright, let the baby play with the shotgun’

Tell me, when was the last time you walked out of the house not knowing where to go? I do that all the time, especially between 2-4 in the morning, when I can see nobody around, and when I feel that all is dead.

I want to quit day-to-day living, is that possible? To be discharged from the confines of life? Of existence? Because I’m sick of this world, when can I move onto the next one? It’s pointless, and the government is doing nothing about it.

Well looks like the government wants to waste their time with petty issues like world peace and the recession, I mean, I don’t give a flying fuck, I’ve got issues to settle.

No comments: