Saturday, December 26, 2009

Prognosis Invalid.

Ah Christmas, Hare Krishna, coming of the Sun (son), Winter Solstice, that’s just the minor perplex of the whole astrological sequence. But it can be better explained in the latest edition of Zietgeist.

But it was an all round good Christmas, honestly, one of the best Christmases I’ve ever had, no trouble with the family or the law, but well, there was that minor speed bump when I messed it a little, but I fixed it.

I’m sorry my temper gets the better of me, and it does, and when it does, I get crazy under control, cause at least I didn’t break anything in the house this time.

So eclectic lapses in my medulla oblongata aside, I think Sherlock Holmes honoured Sir Arthur in an acceptable manner, also paying homage to the creator of all detective novels, Edgar Allan Poe.

Thus, the end is nigh, I really have no idea what to type on, so I will cut it right here.

Oh, by the way, remember that I love you. 

No comments: