Wednesday, March 24, 2010

QI+QAT=double word and triple letter score.

You know, it really bothers me that I’m obligated to feel alright when you go meet a guy to drink late at night only because I’ve been somewhat alright with it in the past, but when some girl texts me, I’m cheating on you suddenly.

And darling, why do you have to take the things people tell you so frankly, they just say it because they just do. You tell me half the time that you don’t love me and you don’t care about me (be it in anger or jokingly) and you think I seem emotionless, only because I don’t react the way you want to.

I love you and I care for you and I hate to tell this straight to your face because we’ll end up quarrelling.

I’m only saying this because I want our relationship to work better for us both. I’m sorry probation and my parents hardly giving me cash these days gets in the way, but that doesn’t mean I don’t intend to get you what you want.

I know you joke when you tell me all the shit other guys can do for you that I can’t, it makes me think if you really see the things I do for you that others can’t. But I’ll just keep quiet and remain silent. I only do so cause I don’t like arguing with you. I hate arguing with you. We argue almost every fucking day, and we just go at it anywhere. Don’t like.

Ah well, when a nihilist becomes emotional, he becomes human :P

I love you Jane, let’s stop arguing, for a week at least :)

No comments: