Thursday, December 4, 2008

25% Tar, 25% Nicotine, 50% THC; now that’s fun!

“So what is love?” she interrogated, her eyes, flat on the base and curved on the top, like rotated D’s, were so crystalline, they seemed welling up.

It took a long time for me to look away and say, “it’s a sharp pain; the shard of glass being driven meticulously into your eye.

“Why so? Is it that cruel?”

“Cruel?” I smirked, “love is beyond cruel, it’s hatred with the absence of anger; hatred with affection, that’s what it is. What is love in this menagerie of existence, we’re living in a fucking carnival; the zoo of delusional animals roaming freely in captivity. Love is natural selection put into action.”

That was just an extract of the current story I’m writing, based on my 3 year relationship with Joy. It’s called “Accident”, do email me if you want any of my stories.

Till then, good riddance to you, undesired reader ;)

P.S: My poor Scarlett broke her leg, she might have to amputate it during her next molt. Can you imagine?- A spider with 7 legs!

No comments: