Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Solipsism

Yes, that is right, I’m practically a monolithic solipsistic jerk, and all of you are not real.

Truth, my readers, are not real.

You are not real, not real, not real….

I am not afraid. Put me in my grave.

This mind, is the only thing to me that exists, with everything in it.

This is my great big answer to everything in the world- fuck it.

Not ‘FUCK IT!’

But a simple ‘fuck it…’ annunciated and whispered and left lingering on the last syllable.

You know why truth isn’t real? Because truth is the relationship between concepts and reality, so it’s not real.

You know why science isn’t real? Because it’s the relationship of theories and proof.

And you know why numbers aren’t real? Not just because they don’t float around, but it is also the accreditation of applied values that, like truth, and scientific method, are not subjective.

But there is no morality, common ethics, values, the current universal preferable behavior and natural behavior seem more animalistic each passing day.

Money’s taking over the world; the one vast and immane, holistic system of systems.

So the world’s getting capitalistic, communism has been long gone(why!), Marxism can be less credible(sadly), property is the idols and of course the rest are just sick, sick, dying giants in the last passing fads of their erratic phases.

This is the new religion, the new sex, your faith, my faith, the alpha and omega(or beta), your natural order, your primal force of nature, your tidal gravity, your tectonic(and most certainly bowel) movements, our unconditional loving father from above; money.

So this is my answer to everything, fuck it…

No comments: