Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Orgasmic Diplacusis

This here is the void of existence where, on the edge, I created my reality. I live on the edge for the captivity of escapism.

This here is my religion; no obligations to life or divine beings, neither morals nor values.

This here is my blog, I rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant. That’s all I can do, I’m sorry for not displeasuring you all further by posting videos or pictures of my nude self, though some of you might like it.

I do hope, that through my posts and my writing, you have been captivated in a way or another. That you have learnt and thought about a thing or two.

Go,go forth and animate my writing.

All my sick short stories which I haven’t posted in quite a while.

But for now, I just want to contemplate my living, I can’t live like this forever. But I sure as hell will write and think like this forever.

So, esteemed reader, you and I, are really on different pages of reality. But through sickness, hunger, poison and wrath, we still are in the same void of existence.

Just for me, no objective morality, no intrinsic value.

Fin.

No comments: