Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Down Fascist, Down.

It’s past the 20th of January, the end of the W Error(Era).

You know what I’m talking about; George W. ‘Fucking’ Bush. But that does not mean, I’m rooting for the democrat, Obama.

Fucking fascist is gone, finally, but anyway, Americans should be celebrating not the pride of their troops “protecting” their country, but the return of their biggest mistake in modern times.

You see, honestly, there is no ‘war’. It’s just fucking oppression because of a man who wanted to show his opponent who had the bigger dick, the bigger guns, the bigger military and of course, the bigger wallet. Honestly, after 9/11 and several other bombings, where several people were killed, what else did the terrorists do?

Nothing.

They’re terrorists, not the fucking Viet Cong. They spread fucking terror, not fight with anyone.

Well, for those who seem to be with Bush, then I guess it’s the war on “Terror”, but for those who beg to differ, then it’s the war on Error.

But I guess today marks the end of the modern day Hitler. I wish not to elaborate.

Something interesting about the new president I came across: His full name is Barack Hussein Obama; ‘Iraq’-Hussein-‘Osama’.

How fucking cute is that!?! hahaha, anyway, I want to start studying again, Psych 101- Introduction to Psychology. Bye!

No comments: