Monday, January 26, 2009

ISHITONYOURFACE

Existence is a tyrannical being. It is the diplacusis absent knowledge, and absolution.

The big bad wolf: Reality.

I, your caped crusader, will free you from the ties that bind you. I’m actually zoning out now; for those of you who don’t get what I mean, it’s a state of narcolepsy where you dream with your eyes open, very common for insomniacs.

But it will be embarrassing to tell you what I’m seeing, I don’t like people making fun of I think that the sight of watching five individuals suffering from dwarfism(I don’t think I can say ‘midget’, thus the euphemism) spank a man with thousand island dressing is cute.

So absent knowledge, haven’t I been going enough on that.

Ok, take for example, my favourite victim: Morality.

Why is morality not objective?

-Take the unicorn example for instance: let’s say morality has become the ecumenical way of life, and that everything else opposing is obsolete.

Ok, so take for example a unicorn, something people believed to have existed for ages, but never really proved existence.

So one day, this zoologist finds a ‘unicorn’ and conducts scientific experimentation with the proper team and a lab to conduct research on this creature.

The find out that it’s a horse, only with an artificial horn and wings.

Take the horse as universal preferable behaviour(UPB) and the extra bits as morality.

The UPB would be based on the adjustment of “maladjustment” of the ethics of the cosmopolite. But I’ll just end here now.

So anyway, enough about that, it was my birthday yesterday and damn, it was fucking awesome, especially since ‘you’ were there.

Heh, first in the morning, then in the evening, I think we spent quite a crazy day, but I guess you should take your time, like we' kept stressing to each other, only fools rush in. Well, I just want to thank you, that’s all, you made me very happy, really.

Joy, I know what you might be thinking, but it’s not what you think. It’s been a while since we’ve actually sat down and had a good talk, but when we try to make that happen, it usually ends up in silence. I really really tried to make the best out of the 3 years we were together, I never thought it would be this way between us, but I guess shit happens and people fuck up.

Well, you’ve got your other darlings now, so I guess you’ll be fine, I’ve gotta make something out of my mind, just something.

But you’ve got me so confused, Joy, I used to think I know exactly what you want and who you are, but now, but things change and ideals combust.

But to you, W, let’s just wait for each other, I don’t want to leave you hanging and heartbroken, I want to be sure, as for now, you make me as happy as I could have ever been, I’ve already told you why, it’s your turn, cupcake, by the way, you look so cute when you sleep. ;)

To everyone else, thanks, but thanks for trying to remember it’s my birthday, not that it does matter, but thanks for the effort :)

No comments: