Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Diabolical Dionysian Dogmatic Diorama

I’ve learnt to die, thus, all my remaining living, I’ll try make it subjectively meaningful.

I have a taste for aesthetic art, I wish I could draw, then maybe I could make something out of my mind.

I want to visit every corner of this planet just so I could die with at least a smile on my god damned face.

I want to stand on the edge of humanity and laugh at their pitiful woes. Then have them laugh at mine. i started a joke…

I want to lie on the sidewalk with just my jeans, jacket, boots and cap on, reeking of alcohol and marijuana with “let’s bring the 80’s back again, then kill ourselves” painted across my chest. I want to do this in every country I go to.

I want to wear my miseries like a smile across my face and tell everyone that they’re too serious about making money and having children.

I want to wave my middle finger to the world and see who wants to join me in insanity.

I want to get caught for doing inhumane scientific experiments which might eventually do the world some use and get institutionalised for it.

I want to get strapped in a straightjacket and urinate on all governmental propaganda while screaming “I just farted!”

I want the words “Who cares anyway? All you had worked for in life was for this one moment; at least if you didn’t have a good life, have a good death. Marc died in vein of GG Allin, and others like him.” written on my tombstone.

No comments: