Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hypnotic Neurotic

P1020365 P1020373 P1020374 IMG_5261 P1020317

I’m exploring ways, methods which have been hypothesised and theorised, which have or have not been experimented or implemented, things that have not been initiated or indoctrinated.

So tick tock says grandfather time and I’ll explain them to you…

I drew plans for a Sensory Deprivation Tank, or an Isolation Tank, or a Floatation Tank; whatever you’d like to call it, I call it the Sensory Deprivation Tank. I also drew up on my board on sleep deprivation.

You see, I have a plan, a plan folks, something that might screw up.

I’ve been blogging too much about reality and metaphysics and how we perceive things differently, I will take the undeserved right to prove it to you that we all have a cloistered pseudo-reality which we all agree on, but existence itself is a whole continuum of realities, a whole hierarchy of infinites and “inabsolutes” and that we all have our own plains of existence and that even in your mind, you can have potentially the most wanderlust of which, the mind can have the capability to be explored.

You see, when I used to lock myself in my room for weeks last year, I did my best not to sleep, I explored sleep deprivation and because of that, I was an insomniac. I would literally zone-out while in my current state of conscience and just dream when I’m walking around, everything became so deviant; I saw the world in a requiem without the use of mind-alternating substances.

Everything masculine and feminine, everything indifferent and similar, everything blended into a one pure nothingness, it was then when I knew what I saw, with uncertainty and skepticism, I approached what I mentally conceived as god: everything that is and isn’t.

Now with the tank; the name of it already suggests that you deprive your senses, but deprive your senses for what?

To explore the unexplored regions of your mind; you see when you eliminate all sense of touch, smell, taste, sight and hearing, you harness more energy to expand and view your mind as though it were another world altogether, then in Freudian terminology, you find all your repressed thoughts, everything you know and unconsciously know, becomes clearer to you.

With the words of Blaise Pascal, “I think therefore I am”; I’d say, “I thought therefore I’m not.”

IMG_4681 Brian BollandIMG_4659The Jesus.P1020415 P1020418 P1020419 P1020493

No comments: