Tuesday, October 6, 2009

She’s a bitch, but she’s my bitch.

You know, you’re probably the only person I can stand talking about one thing a quarter-way through, shuffle between other quarterly discussed subjects and resume talking about them in the same sober tones of Darwin and Wallace.

And all the multivariate topics that spew off, from Macbeth to rudimentary theorems in religion, to bitching about people (oops), they’re all fun.

Cause you know, I love it when you alternate your accent, and jostle through your moods, I love it when you’re being bitchy to me because it irritates me so much I just laugh it off, I hate it when I have to be sweet to you because it’s no fun seeing you mad and having your eyes widen, I love it when you talk me down cause it’s so kickass to have a fierce girlfriend, and you, whenever you squeal your funny nonsense, I love the way you react to your idiocy.

Also love it when we spar, cause I get to chicken out!

And can you not dance in front of me just to tell me I look like Frankenstein trying a small sized condom out.

Now onto the serious stuff.

It’s not a long post, but to summerise it up:

I love your daily complaints, your random ranting, scrabble with you, and you, there’s more, but I’d like to show you than tell you on a anonymous blog.

No comments: