Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crackwhore Barbie. Part II

So this is where I am, confused, scared and scarily confused(I don't know myself what that meant.)

I remember jabbing and twisting my blade in her, while hammering my hips onto hers, penetrating her preteen vagina.

So here I am, be my friend now, I feel lonely, you're the only one I've got. Please stay, please understand.

I can't help but cry, I had to do it, I hate myself.

Am I a beast.

Wait, I am, and I feel great, why should I feel like shit?

She deserved it all, if she wasn't mine, nobody will have her...

She's dead now, but she still looks so beautiful, her innocent eyes closed with my semen over them, just one more round before I dispose of the body.

She's not warm anymore now she's dead. It's not been that long but she's already developing rigor mortis.

Epinephrine.

I sped up, racking her to me as quick as possible, I grew weary almost in an instant but slowed down. Now I'm hacking her, slow and solid, up slowly then slamming down, paused for a moment, then continued.

Her blood was making all kinds of gurgling and splattering sounds each time I went down on her, my pretty doll.

It took me a well, 15 minutes of intense exercise to cum, by then, the cream pie was leaking out with the excess blood from the hymen.

I was exhausted, it's the first time I fucked a dead person, not to mention my first time killing a person, raping a person, defiling the innocence of a little girl; ah the beauties of childhood.

I was hungry, and an idea erected in my head.

Knowing I was both hungry and in wanting to get rid of the corpse, I sliced her open, feeling a little liver tonight, I thought to myself with a devious grin, admiring the mess of myself in the mirror.

Oh I can just ejaculate to the thought!

I cut her up into smaller bits, to save for later, I guess.

So here you have it; everyday I go back home, pretending to be worried sick of a 'missing' student, going to my freezer and stare at her severed head on a plate. Ice crystals formed almost everywhere, face pale purplish blue, dry blond hair and masturbate, reenacting the time I 'did' her.

It makes me have a special place for her in my head.

Preciously delicious.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
GA-REETINGS people!

My spider ate an entire animal last night, I will not elaborate on which type of hamster it ate(hehehe).

I miss Joy Molina, almost 3 years of some sort a kaleidoscopic relationship, I really miss her. I want to go to the beach with her, even though I hate beaches myself. I want to smell the salt on her sun dried, wind-blown hair and caress her towards me. She and her 'DO ME IN THE PARK, MARC' teeshirt. I think I'll get a shirt that says 'MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A "GROWN-UP" BOY, JOY!' hee.

No comments: