Monday, August 18, 2008

Crackwhore Barbie.

"My first time I jacked off, I thought I'd invented it. I looked down on at my sloppy handful of junk and thought, this is gonna make me rich!" Denny in Palahniuk's Choke.


I lay there, staring into the round light bulb, thinking about what had just happened. My body and bed was covered in my semen and her blood. All across my abdomen were blotches of creamy grey and blood red, all dripping toward my flank.

I lay there groping the edges of my bedsheets in an effort to sanitize my sin. I was completely endeavoured into the idea of what I've just done.

She had to die, if I had let her go, the fucking 9-year-old would go running to mommy about what her teacher, me, had done to her.

While I was making her squeal in horrendous agony with my asset, I stabbed her continually in the chest just to shut her the fuck up.

I taught her English at the primary school, she was so precious, so tempting, so irresistible, I cannot help but fight erection, even in class.

I saw her earlier today after school sitting alone, I approached her to offer her a ride home; she jovially accepted and I still fought erection. I took her to my apartment to give her a sandwich, or perhaps something else, but this feeling, this sense of omnipotence lurking at the darkest corners of my mind drove me to a frenzied hype.

I subdued her and flung her against the wall, dragged her towards the bed and bashed her head with an ashtray.

I stripped us both, mounted on her and penetrated her deeply, I must have broken her hip bone due to the force. She shrieked violently but her failing attempt to break free paralyzed her somehow.

I grabbed her petite figure against me and pounded hard on her bleeding clitoris.

So fucking tight!, I thought to myself. I heaved heavily, panted quickly. She was screaming as though experiencing a pulsating accelerated vision.

She tried to mouth the words 'Please stop, you're hurting me!' as she sighed but I didn't care.

As soon as I realised what I've been doing, I stopped and thought out the consequence.

It occurred to me that this girl has to die, unfortunately.

I got off her for a while, I had already ejaculated. I left her crying self and went to get a kitchen knife, smoked 3 cigarettes and went back to see her bleeding all over my bed.

"You fucking whore!" I roared in a pretentious anger as I jumped on her again, penetrated her bleeding cunt and violently raped her, stabbing her...

To Be Continued... too bad.(writer's block for now)

No comments: