Monday, August 25, 2008

Overdosing on Sugar









I've always had an omnipotence to my presence, how I enjoy to present myself. This however will let people know how much Joy Molina means to me;

This is not just another short or some prose, this story is true, this story, I call 'Accident':

It was in 2005, I had just started my secondary school life and was very rebellious, I had only one friend and his name, I would just say, is Lance.

He was, at that time dating Joy, was the world to her, was everything a little, 14-year-old girl could dream of.

He left her for no solid reason.

I never expected to fall for her, ever! But I don't know, at that time, I was head over heels with this one girl, whom, for over a year, I did everything with(nothing related to sex mind you, she was too Xtian for that)

We spent Thursdays below my block talking LOTR nonsense and also Harry Potter. Bookworms and what nots, but we kinda lost touch with each other, we somehow drifted apart.

So there I was drunk and I'd asked Joy to come drinking with me, I ended up kissing her and blah blah blah, break up, beg for patch, blah blah blah, this and that, blah blah blah and now, we're almost inseparable.

Yeah, she's an accident cause I never expected to fall in love with someone i had so many contradictions with.

But I watch her sleep every time, an think to myself; I want to have children with her, send our kids to school with her, cook dinner at home with her, travel with her and the kids, rush down with her to meet our kids' principals whenever they cause trouble with her, teach our kids with her and i want to grow old with her. I want to watch her fall asleep every night.

It's falling in love all over again each time.

I mean yeah, I'm not a perfect boyfriend, I make mistakes time to time, it's not that I'm not human.

Our love is a paper-thin layer to euphoria.

Who knows where we'll end up?

I love you more than anything, Joy! Even if God forbid.

No comments: