Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Street Statistic.

If one had ever noticed, you might think a wedgie is a little joke of just pulling of the underpants of a person.

NO! I SAY!!!

I TOTALLY OBJECT!!!

I had one.

This is not something you ever want to experience; 12 grown boys(at least) metalheads and punks.

Dragging my frail body into a pole while two grown men rip my boxers from my jeans.

I must say, it was exhilarating.

BUT NO!

How could having your most importing piece of clothing ripped from your body in the most unnatural, most unsophisticated, most quixotic, most misogynistic, most infanticidal, filicidal and obviously in most SADOMASOCHISTIC manner be fun?

It's the kind of rape you'd never expect. But whatever, all out of fun, means well.

I did some bullshit too, only just that I was losing my state of alcoholic intoxication.

So I'll update on this post a little later, I want to eat raffles hotel's awesome mooncakes!

Hoping deep inside to have space cakes in Amsterdam... for those of you who know what those are...good for you.

No comments: