Monday, September 1, 2008

Quests of Nonsensicality.

Remember the time when you first heard the word masturbate?

How did you react to it?

Shocked and embarrassed cause you were doing it all along without anybody's knowledge.

or

Confused but curious?

This I say, 'pick number 1'

It'll be the same either way, we all have to do it once.

This story was about a group of office executives who find weird ways to masturbation.

But this is about their sick manager who installed spy cams in the woman's toilet and surveys them as his hand is stuffed crassly down the front of his pants.

But now, I forgot, this story isn't about him either.

My story of the man who fell in love with a paper doll, will end happily some other time.

But no, no, no, this current story has to go on. The Prolific Odium must continue in its grasp to entertain, corrupt, disgust and captivate each and everyone of you who actually come to this site and read my material. I have to keep writing to stay as the Prolific Odium, please tell your friends about this site and do, please do, tag my tag board.

BUT SCREW IT! ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE STALKING THIS BLOGSITE HOPING BEYOND HEAVEN YOU'RE LUCKY NOT TO KNOW ME AND MY AUDACIOUS ATTITUDE. HOPING BEYOND SOME INTRICATE BLASPHEME THAT GOD WILL NOT SPARE YOU HELL IF YOU KNEW ME, CAUSE YOU ALL DO KNOW KNOW THAT I ENJOY WATCHING PEOPLE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok....

Time for my medication.

My psychiatrist says I have to take these pills once a day.

Mental vitamins.

You see, I suffer from Schizophrenia. I don't blame myself, my parents, my music, my gender, my interests, my sex life, my addiction to cigarettes and/or beer.

So anyway, I was re-diagnosed after being misdiagnosed with catatonic schizophrenia, but in the end, diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. I DO HAVE THE MOBILITY OK!

So, I don't know why I should be tell you this, so I won't elaborate further unless you really wanna know.

So back to the story.

Hammond kept secrets. The kind of secrets you hate to know. The kind of secrets that deserve the title of being a secret. So secretive, it's even a secret as to why it's a secret.

But I know this secret. Of course I do, if not, this wouldn't be my story.

So shut up, read my story, faint/vomit/walk away disgusted/dream about it later on.

Hammond, Hammond Hammond Hammond.

Hammond has a secret.

Just one.

Just.

You've heard of weird stories, erotic stories, gore stories, and life goes on.

This is all of them put together.

Like a party mix of 2008!

Like that compilation album of the love songs you already have that keeps airing on the telly cause record companies own rights to those songs and they they're running broke on cash but to print bullshit like that and sell them at nonsensical prices.

Fuck compilation albums. Fuck big record companies who're going broke. Fuck all.

But love all.

Only this isn't some party mix.

This isn't your grandmother's luncheon with her rotting friends.

This isn't one of Dolly Daffodil's pink-themed tea parties.

I'm not a big record company going broke and printing albums with songs that expired in my head.

I'm a writer publishing improvised short stories to pass time.

And so life goes on and Hammond kept this one secret.

You will soon realise that you should have never read on after this part...

Hammond worked as a fresh foods packager.

One day on the job, back in the late 90's, he came across maggot infested food.

He got a little too fascinated, if you know what I mean.

Like every inordinate adult whom anybody would love to deprecate, he experimented.

Like a kid given time alone with baking soda and vinegar.

Like a devious, maniacal scientist given the opportunity to create a weapon of mass destruction.

Like a blond given a dildo.

He experimented.

He stuffed maggots down that pisshole of his.

Feeling every groove of the body wiggle down his insides, he developed a state of trance.

He stuffed them deep, deep down. The white struggling monstrosity, or should I say monstrosities, were all swimming in his testicles.

He watched his balls morph and evolve into many many shapes and positions.

He masturbated, for almost an hour he masturbated.

When he came, all that was out were globs of cloudy, grey-ish fluid with eyeless, groveling, disgusting creatures etching around the seams.

He found serenity, this was his new haven.

No comments: