Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photocopying the Voices You can't Hear.

Prior to writing my draft, I began to truly open my eyes out to the World, I started to read newspapers again, watching the news again, observing the news channels; all after 2 weeks of "sobriety".

This is what I have observed:

1. Prior to all the food inflation, dairy products from China are being refunded and shipped back because some smart guy added melamine to them. Melamine: A product mainly used for PLASTIC products and used as a FIRE RETARDANT.

How could this dickhead be so stupid as to do add a fucking POISON to dairy products, especially an ingredient for plastic products; maybe he wasn't so dumb, perhaps he was smart enough to try kill the World. Despite this, you know how many countries and companies will suffer economically? Especially China; the largest nation in the universe: maybe they should discover a way to live on mars and shift the entire dynasty there.

Don't get me wrong, I do have family in China, I'm not condemning them either, I'm just showing a sense of "concern" to current events and my passive "condolences", "lament" and "sympathy" for the countries involved because why?

-- I want to express my "human" ability to empathize with my fellow humans, and also to show how fucked up this world is getting at.

2: Looks like more terrorist attacks have been wrought, I feel happy people have to suffer, even for no reason at all. But to do it at the expanse for you so-called "martyrdom", your "undying love" for your religion, a religion of which you have manipulated the morals and the beauty of its origin and culture causing it to be heavily scrutinized and criticized, brutally left at the hands of the World as an object of hate. Think about it terrorists, you're not truly doing it for religion and you know that. You're doing it because you and I know very well that killing and striking fear, to introduce a little, maybe a bit more, agony to someone is the most enjoyable thing you could ever do.

There are more areas of which to be covered in the current events and the events that may have the potential to follow.

What we see here is a birth of an abomination, a pandemic. Somebody's gotta peel your eyes and really observe the World beyond its dimension and scale. Apart from being concerned with current health issues think about how our children; the ones who will either liberate us from this pre-apocalyptic damnation, or create the post of it. They are the ones who will be thinking geez, my (whoever) really fucked things up for me...

Sooner or later we have to realise that we're not living for just ourselves, that despite all this civilization, this economic structure, all forms of infrastructure, despite our greed, our selfishness, our religions, our wars, our daily demons, our future, our good grades, our posh houses our wants and needs; that we have to realize that we are an ecosystem no matter how hard we try to evolve the nature of the observable World.

For now, I just want to wish you luck on your health and my regards to your personal sufferings. Maybe you won't die by the hands of a terrorist who grabs you by the head and slices through your neck with a combat knife, decapitating you in under 5 minutes. While your esophagus whistles for air in your panic and your arteries squirt liters of blood because your heart is trying to pump blood into your head because you're in shock and in fear.

Maybe you might die of old age(the "normal" way to die) or "worse"...

No comments: