Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rotting Cadavers.

I've finally done the draft of something pretty sneaky, a friend of mine believes I can start my own gospel.

So I started writing. Just an entire hour of writing the draft, all 6 chapters and the introduction to it.

It's practically a hybrid belief of atheism, nihilism and a lot of other things.

So if you are interested in reading it, please request it via msn or you can send me an email of the same address at marc_rox@hotmail.com

Another thing that has kept me active was my psp; I had to be a dumb idiot to fuck everything up by accidentally downloading the Original Firmware(OFW)- 4.05 through Sony.com on my psp, it got me into a whole 20 over hours running through the bloody internet in search for the perfect cure.

I ended up having to hard mod my psp and remaking my memory stick(to "Pandorize")

As you see, you have to make a pandora battery and a magic stick in order to create a successful modification to the psp.

I downgraded the firmware from 4.05(OFW) to 3.71 m33 1.50 kernel(CFW) which is Custom Firmware.

I then downloaded the 4.01 m33(CFW) UPDATE and then then the 4.01 m33-2(CFW) UPDATE.

Those who have any questions regarding anything of the following can send me an email and I can give you the links blah blah blah....now fuck off, nothing more to read here.

No comments: