Monday, September 8, 2008

I MISS YOU; MEET ME?


I love this movie, Juno, it's beautiful, real and very sweet. And I'm addicted to playing this on guitar.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a long time since I've seen you, how have you been? Where did you go to? Why'd you leave me hanging like that if you and I both know that we have feelings for each other? You leave me breathless, but darling, you're suffocating me.

For two months that boy thought like that. Two months when he made a grave mistake, but it was the best thing he's ever done.

You see, for this boy, he thinks he loves that girl; he thinks.

No amount of words can express how his heart wanted to explode when she crawled up under his arm; it's an anorexic romance: too skinny to be love, too thick to be labeled lust; it's somewhere in between, but he really does not know.

One moment she can build him into a massive structure, but in an almost instant, she can defile him into rubble.

So the lyrics are true: 'Why do you build me up, buttercup baby and you break me down...I need you more than anyone darling...'

Or so it went something like that.

Each time he thinks he's onto her, she vanishes into the invisible smog of the vibrant, polluted city.

He will never forget how she smelt, how beautiful each curve on her was; he remembers caressing and feeling each bump on her beautiful, tropical skin. He remembers wrestling his tongue with hers and groping that firm, tight ass and squeezing on those breasts as though they were stress balls. He remembers licking each part of her body and hearing her moan.

For once, he didn't just want to please a girl, he wanted to love her, he wanted to make her happy, he wanted to hold her every night to sleep and to wake up to see her beautiful face.

But she's gone as soon as she came.

It's almost enchanted, don't you think? Like a dream. Haven't you ever woken up and forcing yourself back to sleep cause you were enjoying that dream? This is what he felt about her.

To him she is beauty. A deviation.

No comments: