Saturday, September 13, 2008

161105

It's always been good for both of us, really.

Maybe I didn't assure her enough that I really love her.

You see, girls are such, well at least not all, but they are such that they need to be told to be know.

I tried to show her in many ways I love her, because I couldn't find it within me to to truly tell her how I feel. I really love her you know.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder; at least on my part.

She doesn't want to talk to me you know why? Because I didn't tell her I miss her, and she didn't understand me; I'm guessing maybe she has a reasons; maybe she had to find an ejaculate excuse to break up with me.

Perhaps she found someone new or something, I don't know. I won't assume but yeah.

So goodbye Joy Molina, if this really means goodbye.

nearly 3 years together and we ended it on two words huh?

I really wanted to marry you, have children with you, travel with you blah blah. But I really guess it is goodbye; all good things come to an end.

"You're so nice and you're so smart, you're such a good friend I have to break your heart; I tell you that I love you then I tear your world apart, just pretend I didn't tear your world apart."

So I'll pretend you didn't tear your world apart.

No comments: