Thursday, September 4, 2008

BRACHYPELMA

I'm telling you all, I'm getting into a spasm, an anxiety, an adrenaline, a gust, a mosaic of flustered emotions.

I've gone crazy, almost lunatic-like.

It's a frenzy I tell you, a frenzy. A craze, a passion, a whatever of such adjectives...

You see, I've already gotten one Brachypelma; Brachypelma Klassi(Mexican Pink)



This is Scarlett. Now I'm getting these, like by end of next month.



Now this my friends is a Brachypelma Boehmei, I'm going to call her Bethany, yes she has to be female; all my spiders must be female.



And this is a Brachypelma Smithi, going to call her Sally.



This one is a Brachypelma Emilia, I am going to call her Elvira, after the sexy horror hostess.

So there you have it, wasting over USD$150 for these 3 beauties, I've gone a maniac for the brachys. I think I'll just keep the entire sub-species till I move on to another.

No comments: