Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ignominous

I'm not going to talk about love, propagate my philosophies nor write a short story or make a list. My week of absence has far too many events which I could care less to share about. So this post would be an impromptu diarrhea of mental vomit. To detoxify my mind of my worries.

I am the zeitgeist of my delirious thought. Always drifting 50 dimensions away from my coordinates, 5000 seconds away. A monochrome rainbow flashes before my eyes, cynical, ever so cynical. The vivisection of my mind, dissected into a billion and one thoughts at the bit rate of 50 thoughts per millisecond.

On the 5th of November, 1400hrs; the British celebrated Guy Fawkes day, a crowd from Westminster to East End, a crowd of shire-lings, Londoners, county-dwellers and tourists flocking to experience the young tradition. While in Lyon a petite brunette girl dips her hands in grains and feels the dust gather. Over in an adjacent restaurant, a Swedish blond has tripped and stabbed her eye with a fork, her vitreous humor dripped onto her minestrone soup.

In Uganda, 1532hrs; a boy imagines he is a jumbo jet, spreading his arms like wings of an eagle, running in a spiraled series across the forage of leaves that stick to the soil through the rain. Up in the north, an epileptic has seizures from watching the northern lights, nobody knows that he has auroraphobia. Down to the oriental south east of Asia, a boy imagines what the 5th of November would be like this year and starts blogging about it. He is blogging about it now. He has blogged about it.

The boy knows that to create is Godly to recreate is Immortal.

No comments: