Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Melodies of Mayhem

I'm addicted to making lists now, for this current time frame, I know you won't ask me why even if the question is twisting for freedom within you.

My life is too boring to write about, unless it comes to my relationship.

I'm usually very, very busy doing either the following: watching and reviewing movies, reading and reviewing books/comics, listening and reviewing albums, playing the guitar (acoustic and electric) and with music synthesizers (making AvantGarde/Ambient/Drone/Neoclassical/Post-Industrial/Electronica)[Mind you, I hate techno music], writing stuff, experimenting and concocting and assembling stuff in my home-lab (which everyone does not know about!!!), maintaining the tip-top condition of my pets and of course there is the usual schizophrenic-insomniac personality where I lose consciousness of my current being and regaining it all somewhere where I don't even know how I got there in the first place with a letter to me written by my (yes, fucking awkward when you write letters to yourself, it's worse than the 3 curses: beauty, fame and riches.

Truly I am a genuine example of a pure insomniac; never really awake, never really asleep.

So I'll make another list.

1. All kinds of fish fornicate in water, the salmon, for instance rubs its body with another of the opposite sex until they both ejaculate eggs and semen at the same time. Knowing this, try think twice about drinking water eh?

2. Monkeys are very bisexual creatures.

3. Houseflies vomit on their food to consume it. This vomit contains very acidic substances and can cause many illnesses to the human body. So cover your food up alright!

4. Miners usually bring birds into the mine so that the bird can signal them if the air is too poisonous. The thing about the signal is...the bird dies because their lungs are very sensitive.

5. Tasmanian Devil can swallow 40 percent of its body weight in a half-hour. That's like eating 216 hamburgers for lunch!

6. The basilisk lizard runs so fast that it can walk on water.

7. The Tasmanian Devil gives birth to about 50 tiny babies at a time, but only the 4 that find her milk supply will survive.

8. The cuckoo lays its egg in another bird's nest. When the baby is born, it works at expelling all the other babies, and duping the parents into thinking it is their own.

9. The bombardier beetle squirts out boiling hot acidic liquid which quickly neutralizes any attack. Ahhh bugs and their acids....

10. The Komodo dragon has saliva so toxic with bacteria, it just bites it's prey and waits for it to die of infection a few days later... Talk about a vicious kill...

No comments: