Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LOVE + HATE = GORE.

How many times had I tried, so few have prevailed. One step forward, two steps back.

Maybe because I broke her so much which manipulated her into such a mental epilepsy of confusion. don't cry, marc, you asshole...

Tell me people, why is it so hard to let go of the first person you loved?

Why is it so hard to forget 3 years of something that has truly changed the person I am?

Why is it so hard to not feel human?

Why can't love be earned over time and effort? Why is it such a fucking instant thing?

How can a realist like me fail to accept my own realities?

How could a misanthrope love?

Tell me people, is it being idiotic?

For now, I want to wear a mask of imminence, of abomination; to resent all and to fight against all: to go against everything but not for anything. I will degrade myself into a what you might call, a piece of shit. Skitliv indeed.

I won't take your photos off my wall yet, for now, I will lie prostrate on the floor and reminisce.

No comments: