Monday, July 20, 2009

fucken blogaboutit!

Usually I wouldn’t care and won’t be bitchy about it and all, in fact, I would gladly entertain and even discuss it more with you and all, considering you like it pretty much 20% or so like I do.

But the moment you used ‘fuckit’ with no space in between, I feel betrayed man. Like, who the fuck do you think you are to fucking act all friendly and all and just use the god damned word without fucking telling me, who the fuck do you think you are that by talking similarly to how I usually do make it alright for you to use a word I’ve been known by most of the people who’ve known me a long time associate me with.

You were the one who was fucking asking me tips on how to ask a girl out, and treated me and Yunwei out to lunch and all just so we can help you pick a gift for a girl who won’t give two flying fucks about you even if you did your best and you act all fucking “Oh, I’m not in the mood for it”.

You know, I don’t fucking care if you’re in the mood for it, you talk freely? Well I fucking talk freely too.

You fucking wrote a long, sappy, cheesy, melodramatic love letter to Yunwei right after I fucking broke up with her, how much more of a dick do you have to be even after she fucking ignored the shit out of you.

And the only reason she started talking to you was because I told her to fucking relax about it.

You caught me at the wrong time, boy, wrong time… I’m already pissed with personal issues, and I have to look at this, so you’re getting all my heat.

I’m not going to be sorry or anything, because, you’ve been bloody annoying anyway, no wonder you’ve never gotten a girlfriend. Even people whose chairs have more personality than them have bloody girlfriends, heck, even a blind man can fly the plane better than you even if he’s rectally taken cocaine.

Don’t get me wrong, but I’m only bitching about it because I feel like there’re stuff that needs to be taken care of, unfortunately, you kinda got me snapped when you got a little too cocky.

Takes two to clap, one to snap; rip this off too, cocksucker, pathetic cunt you are.

And I’m not even angry yet, just temperamental; early stage of my anger where I get all whiny and bitchy about it, I seriously don’t know how the fuck it got me to blog about it, but a chat earlier on, with 2 friends of mine, and this joke about someone, got me to ‘fucken' blog about it!’

No comments: