Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sonic

I watched Transformers 2 yesterday.

To those who said the storyline isn’t as good, go fuck yourselves.

The storyline is so much more saucier than the first, so much more so fucking much more.

Sure, implying so many old school dramatics into the movie, but it worked for me, I guess people forgot the gap in between where the bots were suddenly aplenty. Think about it, the whole movie has one thing in common with current events, terrorism and government cover ups. Like, all the terrorist attacks, sure the first movie didn’t collide, but sooner or later, I caught up and it was trying to say that all the terrorist attacks that happened so far were actually robot attacks from outer space. The president mentioned in the movie was in fact Barack Obama, which I thought was quite clever. Like it all came to me when they mentioned 9/11, the first movie came out in 2007, where they had the battle in LA, this was covered up as a terrorist attack just like 9/11. Then the opening scene of the new movie was also covered up as a terrorist attack, now this is where things get interesting, when Sam was in his first astronomy class his mental breakdown made him read the entire astronomy book in a few seconds and shouting out that Einstein is wrong, then went on to correct the entire relativity equation, which would mean it shouldn’t be E=mc2, then it hit me, Einstein wasn’t right either.

His whole idea of relativity had to do with quantum physics which has math which is out of this world, it basically said that everything is mathematically, quantumly related. But if so, the observer would be able to hypothesize the universe, making it all to simple though complicated. And if the observer were to hypothesize the universe, then there would be no god, but there would be no evolution either, then we can actually create whatever, whenever.

Sure, I lost all of you already, but back to the movie; I felt, in fact, it had too much action in it, which made it quite a bummer, I loved it really, but the action was a bit too draggy, making it seem that Michael Bay tried a little too hard this time, and the last part of the action sequence, where if I’m not wrong was megatron’s head being smashed, kinda reminded me of the old King Kong from the 1930’s.

All in all, a better than average movie with a pleasurable script and an entertaining cast.

Now, I’ve been listening to the song Forever Young a lot, and I say, it’s really gotten to me, it has made me realise that I don’t want to grow older.

That line, ‘Let us die young or let us live forever’, reminded me a lot about me; I tell people, no matter how old I am, never call me a man, it sounds disgusting and human, I’m not saying this like a girl who wants to keep her good looks and all, but in the essence of keeping my youth. How I never fail to impress people with my ‘wit’ because I’m damn bloody young and all and I realised, I like being young and smart, I don’t want to care, but I just do.

Like one day, I’m going to turn 21 and I’m going to be considered an adult, I have to know what I’m doing to suit the needs of society and all and all I can think of is, I just want to get stoned all day and read comic books.

I don’t want to start a family and have a job and be all responsible and all. I mean, it would be nice, but think of all that liberty I’ll be sacrificing, all the wasted years.

So let me die young or let me live forever.

Stem cell research had better find a way.

I’m a little embarrassed to post this, but who gives a damn.

fuckit™

No comments: