Friday, July 3, 2009

Rosenrot

P270609_13.33 P270609_14.18 P270609_13.34[01] P270609_13.34

So there I was walking and BAM I fainted, next thing I know, my temperature getting taken, and it read 42.3, “christ,” I thought, I’m getting that pig flu. After I happily told people not to worry about it, I’m getting it, now this is interesting…

But no… I didn’t get it, days of high fever and all I got diagnosed with was dehydration, well who cares.

They tried about 12 times to take my blood sample because my blood just won’t flow, won’t flow at all.

Then came the 0.2% sodium chloride, 2 pints of it dripped into my system to hydrate me; at the end of the second, my blood animatedly ran through the tube and into the same bag that hydrated me and they had to squeeze the whole lot back in, really groovy feeling, really groovy feeling.

Apart from myself, my poor Tibetan Spaniel was admitted to the vet as well, she was having her menstruation and lost her appetite,  and an x-ray scan showed that her uterus was filling up with some sort of pus and that she would die if it was not removed in time, so the poor creature had to undergo surgery and taaa-daaa stitches here and there, but she’s better than she was a few days back.

I’ll upload photos of her scars soon, for now I’m going to immense myself in the fantasy of driving a Triumph Spitfire; Black with red leather seats, oh so sexy, a nice, smooth mahogany steering wheel, perfectly waxed and polished smelling of pinewood, with its white velvet convertible hood and tainted windows, oh so sexy, so sexy, so sexy.

So you take care idiots, bye bye.

No comments: