Sunday, July 12, 2009

Static Paralysis

I love museums.

Went to both National and Art museums just now for some free entry night thingy or something like that, watched an old movie in the open air under the banyan tree, rummaged through the flea market, generally lots of very cool shit.

Been working at that jam studio for some time, polishing instruments (even when the boss says I don’t need to), playing instruments (generally playing stuff from the 80’s and early 90’s, hmm, why? (; heh), seeing friends old and new, cracking too many nonsensical jokes, having a load of awkward moments in the ‘corner’, being fucking witty and dumb, and of course, who could forget earning my keep at the end of the day.

But all in all life is life and life ends.

Wrote a song in my head on the way back home in tune of “All I Want is You” by Barry Louis Polisar.

If I was an idiot would you still want me/ Even if my IQ level dropped to 173/ And if I was an emperor would you bow to me/ Even if I wanted to alternate reality…

All I am is that, would you be my bride/ regret your life with me and die by my side/ All I am is that, would you please kill me/ Hold me in your arms and throw me in the sea…

If you really think/ then I’d really blog/ And if you were to sink/ then I’d smoke a fog

After this point, I’m starting to wonder, what the fuck was I smoking…

No comments: