Sunday, July 12, 2009

Skeptic Eclectic Hectic Reject-it

People are a bunch of useless, mindless, soulless, lifeless, pathetic, boring, uninteresting and dumb walking thoughtless mammals, who not only destroy things, but themselves along as well.

You might ask when the idiocy will stop, I ask why did it begin.

All I see now is just a walking pile of inanimate beings lost to some deluded conformity to some scamming dogtrotting absolutism that has bought over these people to just follow with no sense of creativity. Even their fucking cell phones have more function than them.

Think about it: at least a cell phone can be not only used as a device of communication, but also as an irritant for fools whom like myself, to blast music to annoy the masses, and could be used as a vibrator, a camera, and whatever they could be used for these days; all people do is die.

I watch the World Wrestling Entertainment every week to watch grown men in swimming trunks bash each others’ brains out and touch each other in front of thousands for a piece of leather and gold around their waists, and to think you can get a custom made watch that can stretch as a belt around your waist for much less effort.

And what do they do with it? – Prance around like a fucking circus clown in front of the same people who stuff fucking food and beer into themselves and carry useless signs around to support these hulk-like men who don’t even appreciate their effort and swing it around as they climb fucking poles they call turnbuckles in some austere-secreted triumph and yap about winning so many times, being a veteran in the business and blah blah blah and that’s basically it, that’s entertainment.

“I’ve won the title blah blah blah number of times…”

You just forgot to mention the amount of times you lost it as well you rich fucking twat.

But I still enjoy and like the many others, react wildly to the action. So I’m in question here as well.

I speak for and against the people with the full knowledge (but constant rejection) that I am part of the people myself, I know.

Only a handful amount of people go around doing whatever they want, other people just follow and follow.

I drink beer, and like many people, I drink a lot of it, and I’m very sure that a lot of people like me, drink it all the time and fucking hate it, but still drink it anyway.

I mean, why waste all that money for a drink I don’t like anyway?

Because for some weird fact, beer is addictive.

“I will never drink again, ever!”

“I want to drink badly!”

Subliminally, those two statements are vaguely similar, because you only say the former when you have too much, and say the latter when you don’t have any.

This is not for parody or comical purpose, but subliminally, paradoxically (and contrary to my mentality), it is.

I can think of so much nonsense all the time, I can write a book about it (that’s how most books are written anyway), then think more nonsense to write a book about thinking about nonsense, then think of more nonsense to think about writing about nonsense from all the nonsense I had already thought about to writing more books that adds up to me writing the bible, which is already full of nonsense.

If you are a person who believes in religion and spirituality, you must then believe in nonsense. But if you’re a person who thinks in the ways of all scientific logic and fact and evidence and all that is intellectual and academically accepted, you are a person of entire nonsense… what nonsense.

So all in all, people are nonsensical. Animals are not nonsensical, because they don’t say anything, unless it’s a fucking parrot which fucking nonsensically imitates what people say to fucking amuse and irritate them.

Fucking 5 a.m in the bloody morning and a parrot is going “sqawk sqawk! HALLO HALLO HALLO HALLO HALLO HALLO!”

Well hell-fucking-oh! Now let me fucking sleep!

I fucking hate it when it’s a fucking lazy Sunday afternoon and my parents bang on the door like there’s a fire going on, only to learn when I open the door that they want to tell me I’m missing the best part of the day. Well I’ll really want (if I muster the courage, or get really really drunk) to go bang on their door at 3 a.m in the bloody morning and say to them when they get up, “Now you’re missing the best part of my day!”

I come from a Catholic family that can’t give a shit about going to church, so all we’re stuck with is licking cats and have my dad shout over my metal that the power of Christ fucking compels me, and it makes me wonder why, why can’t we just fucking go to church, sing an unemotional hallelujah, listen to some speech about how Christ was riding his donkey (sounds dirty…), and flirt with Eurasian girls while trying to convince them that losing their virginity in church is not really losing it at all.

Ok, so I’m starting to write a whole script for a stand-up I will never get to do; jumping from topic to topic, thinking that some of the stuff I write here is awful fucking funny and I’m admiring my not-so-good looks in the mirror in front of me wondering how Jesus is riding the donkey.

“You all have been a great audience, thank you and god bless America! And if god doesn’t exist then bless yourselves! Good night!”

No comments: