Friday, November 28, 2008

Auschwitz.

So I did a fuck lot of cam-whoring today.

Wanna see, wanna see, wanna see?

I don’t care if you want to or not.

It’s my web log, and I’ll post it anyway.

Hee, Don’t you just hate me?

1

 2 3 4 5  6 78 9

hee24 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

What? I didn’t know what to do with my laptop’s inbuilt camera, so I took really weird shots at myself and my tee-shirt. I got it in Amsterdam and it says ‘Me In Amsterdam’

But ok people, stop masturbating or whatever you’re doing. I miss Joy, gosh. Maybe I’ll meet her later, and give her Cesar salad, she’s craving for that. Maybe a container of mixed fruits too, heh, don’t I just adore her.

So goodbye for now, reader, viewer. Remember to know that death comes to everyone, my 50-50% wishes to all of you. Toodles!

No comments: