Saturday, November 29, 2008

Strychnine

So here I am today, going to talk to you about what I am against. I am strictly against a hell lot of things and people; Christians( not Christ), the idea of ‘God’, Satanism, the LaVeyan Satanism, and many other beliefs.

To me, as I have said, many Christians do no tend to be Christ like, but instead, they’re just idiotic bastards hell bent on something they have no clue about.

I’m against pro-lifers, and people against homosexuality.

I’m against Satanists and contemporary Satanism.

I am against may political beliefs like state-capitalism.

I am anti-human; I think that everybody, in order to save our abhorrence of a marred humanity, should commit suicide and save this beautiful, lively planet, destroyed by us and only us.

I am anti-animal abuse but I’m not vegan.

I’m anti-drug, but only synthetic drugs.

I hate fascists, racists, and I can’t stand the sight of neo-Nazi's.

I can’t stand you, I can’t stand him, I can’t stand her, I can’t stand them, I can’t stand myself.

I’m so sleepy right now but I just can’t sleep, I am anti-insomnia because I have it and my parents don’t do shit about it.

I am anti-marriage, for the time being because I think that I can’t make a type of devotion.

I hate Every fucking one of you, but I love you all as well; You can only love if you have the will to hate.

No comments: