Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Epoch of Masturbation

I'm going to show you the draft of my document on my personal nihilistic and anarchical views. MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS HAVE TO BE MADE AND CERTAIN POINTS IN THE DRAFT HAVE TO BE FURTHER DEVELOPED, RECTIFIED OR JUST TAKEN AWAY.So here it is, do enjoy it... while you're still alive...

You’re Worthless Introduction: The Bastard Gospel.

Oh how beautiful is this world? The answer to that varies from mind to mind, honestly, who can give a flying fuck about the world truly these days.
And no! I know you’re going to say everyone with a sense of morality, every non-profit organization, every divine-seeking follower of piousness, every conservationist, environmentalist, artists, and anyone who falls along that line do.
Speaking honestly, I don’t think they do. Nope, not even the lady who sings about her abysmal, deranged, distressed, depressing life of poverty on the corner of the subway. Not even the lyrics of Don Mclean can do the job here, I’m not talking sense, or statistics; I’m talking value.
You see, the way we’ve made life progress across the centuries: we’ve put a value, a price tag on every god damn thing this universe has to offer. We have managed to make everyone believe that you are more valuable when you have the money, the credibility, the right looks, the perfect figure, and of course there is in time to time, physical ability. We have disposed beauty into categories, made art a piece of shit and the world and everything on it worthless, but everything seems more valuable once it’s more expensive.
You see the thing about the world is that we have to follow a path of morality, sanity, piety and civility to succeed. Anything else gives you dilemma. It always makes you the black sheep of the family if you don’t have perfect grades, a stable job, being homeless; it always makes you the loser. This is what I say: you don’t to go to school to be knowledgeable, intelligent or wise; you don’t have to be rich you know the value of something; you don’t have to be perfect to be anything.
Honestly, I just want to get over all the points here and not waste time; I’m not the kind who would make a massive story before getting to the point, so I’ll end this introduction here.

Chapter1: Magnum Innominadum

The title to this chapter describes the name of this religion, it’s Latin for ‘Great to be Unnamed’. Because I can’t find a proper name for this ‘faith’, it’s not a religion, but more or less. It’s maybe more or less “Sexed-Up Nihilism”; a bastard gospel: the gospel with no father, no higher power, no nothing; no values, no morals, nothing. Yes, very much Nihilistic. But here goes, I want to keep everything as brief and direct as possible folks, because it’ll take a fool to not understand how simple I put things here. So Magnum Innominadum, great not to be named; it’s truly great not be named anything, no total judgment, no entire meaning, no value, no nothing, once again. Nihil itself is Latin for nothing.
Well so here sparks the beginning of a short journey, a short, pointless journey: My name is Marc Ashley Alexander Wahid; I’m part Scandinavian, part Asian (from the Borneo region). I was born on the 26th January 1992 in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. I listen to a lot of different music, mainly underground music; music you might not like or fancy, music you might think makes a hooligan or a rebel or a cultist or just some screw-up. That’s just my name and where I come from, that’s all; you don’t really need to know further because I’m not giving trivia. I hold very strong sentiments against religion, money, the education system, politics—governing and the world.
I’ll just briefly discuss each one of them before further elaborating them in the following chapters.
Religion: Yes very much of my sentiment is directed to religion, because I’m one who hates being controlled, overpowered and having the idea that I have to live according to structure. Unless it is natural structure, like how nature has a standard cycle, I do not like any other forms of power.
Money: You see the thing about money is that, it’s the most vital thing in this cynical, this very ‘developed’ environment we have here. It has managed to manipulate our minds into a form of invisible corruption; it puts everything under a price-tag, a value; it is the greatest discovery/development but it’s also the greatest mistake.
The education system: This, very much like money, puts the value on us; our credibility, our reliability; why cannot we choose what we want to learn. Don’t get me wrong, I think education is vital, but some parts of it are well, fucked up. Face it; we’re living our entire lives for that one degree, that one stupid slip of paper. It has soul-sucked us into the belief that you have to be smart for what you want to do; again, do not get me wrong but honestly, what we have here is a generation of smart-assed babies who are brainwashed into a façade that the world exists entirely on paper.
Politics: Now this is very much a religion, you get people to follow you, you reign supreme, then change leaders, enforce more laws, cut tax, free the people that shit. Well mainly governing systems, because I do not enjoy the idea of civilization, modernization, progress; then again where would we be without all that. World: Almost everything on it. So this is it, my belief in brief: Magnum Innominadum. So sense or seeking for divinity, no quest of morals, any set of sins, and ignorance towards all that seems to fluctuate.

Chapter2: The Nihilistic Misanthrope.

As friendly as I could ever sound, I’m actually misanthropic, I hate all life as much as I hate everything else. You see the thing about the world is, everything needs to be equal, especially for a person like me who has OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) I like to see THINGS put in order.
I can’t stand to see something amiss or out of place because we have a sense of where we have to be, we have to, that’s what I feel despite being a big fan of chaos and such.

So yes, we have to have a sense of balance, but here is where I will stand: having a sense of balance does not mean we have to have ‘right’ and ‘wrong’. It can be unpleasant and such, but nothing is truly ‘wrong’.
There is no ‘wrong’, only right and left; ‘wrong’ is ‘grown’ misspelled.
My idea of life is that we could and we should do what ever we want. I believe nothing in this world should ever be immoral. Honestly, think about it, we weren't evolved into a civilized world; all this bullshit of technology, industrialization, urbanization, culture and what else is there. All this 'morality', 'sanity'; all these are just vortexes in which we create to displace the idea of fear, work; we just want to make this life seem safer, seem easier, seem more fluid, more 'professional'.
I tell you, if not for the civilization, we would have still been chopping heads in jungles; if not for scientists, our only source of entertainment would be 2 baboons slapping their red asses at our faces, if not for the civilization, this entire planet, would be perfectly sane.
In which I would prefer...but then again, I wouldn't be standing here, you wouldn't know what a game console is, and we would definitely be plucking ticks out of each others' hair. Someone once said, "Culture is to make a drinking bowl out of your enemy's skull, civilization is to go to prison for doing that." So truly, the statement here is: ‘immoral’, ‘moral’, ‘sanity’, ‘insanity’ and other such adjectives MUST only remain as words that describe the nature of how people conduct themselves, BUT NOT USED to justify of how an individual MUST conduct itself. Face it, people; we were savages who created too many things that made some people very happy, and most very depressed. Just like how we created god; just like how we created money; just like how we created sins; just like how we created a great divide that soul-sucked
us into a faceless “knowledge” of “right” and “wrong”; we have truly sucked the value out of everything the moment we put a material value on something. We have also put underage limits as to what we can or cannot do, but you know what we are truly unprepared for, truly underage for? I will tell you: Knowledge, Wisdom, Realization and Philosophy. I might not live to the day till somebody realizes this: That we have to know that we have to lose it all to value it all; once things are lost, their value is truly seen. That we learn from mistakes; the greater the mistake the greater the lesson. Only when we have lost everything that seemingly matters to us, only when we have fucked our lives up, only when we have taken the fall shall we know
shall we understand that true value is stolen once you give it a value. Value is not the sticker with a price written on it; value is how meaningful it is to you. Even as I say this, the frame defines the beauty of the art, both literally and figuratively. Try to understand that people, that little line.

Chapter3: As Time Devours.

Just recently, I have been contemplating how interesting people fuss over the future of the world, mainly the future; global warming, the sun exploding, the possibility of life/and us living on other planets, the next American President. I realize, even to myself, I’m very bad at planning my writing: well because I don’t! I just write as I go along and take things I’ve written before, develop, edit, crop, and execute. But seriously, what we need to fuss over is in front of us slapping us in the fucking face, wanting to stab us for our ignorance. It’s right there, calling at us, it’s the meaning of life and I might have a clue what it’s trying to say: Look at this, look at yourselves, have you forgotten that you are truly searching for me?
You do not need to know the structure of an atom to understand it. Try losing the greatest part of yourself then you may truly understand it. Of what this is about. Perhaps then, the reason to live will probably be more or less worth fighting for. This will be the chapter talking about money; it’s basically, like the rest, a short chapter. Money was created out of many things, for many things. The history of it is mainly timeless, but I’ve always imagined a world with a currency of rocks, just rocks. How far would murder go for a pile of rubble then? But basically money has given us a lot to live, die, kill and cheat for; very smart invention and yet a very stupid one at the same time. You have to forgive me; I’m just a teenager exercising my thoughts.
You see when the world first started, we were savages, we hunted for food, and there were no laws, no gods, no sins, just plain freedom. Until some dickhead comes by and says this and that, that you can’t do this, you can’t do that. That would be religion, civilization and fear. I think it’s all very weak, it’s all too weak; us really. Those who are truly strong are people like Darwin, Nietzsche, people like that who really made sense. Apart from that, we are just savages armed with “knowledge” who created a mass dilemma for ourselves; we dug our own graves the moment we created value, the moment we created civility, the moment we created morality. We far-flung ourselves from who we truly are. We instigated deception and triangulated us into a world of stuck ups.
Think about it, if we truly wanted to be happy, why have fucking war? Why have fucking politics? Why can’t we just be who we were meant to be until we learn to find our own ground and stick to it? But it’s not like we haven’t—we have. Just that, we didn’t do it in a cohesive, sophisticated way, we just maybe, went the incorrect way; that’s why a lot of us are depressed people. Just in a happy wave of faceless melancholy. We made things too complex, too sewn up, too congested. We just took a stupid approach; ended up getting greedy to fulfill our personal pipe dreams and screwed it all up. Greed: that came from money; money came from value, and value; value is meaningless. So do you see my point?

Chapter4: What We Should Figure Out.

The education system, I’m not entirely against it, just that it also puts a value on things. You see, we grow up having dreams, having ambitions, about our parents setting goals for us. I think that education is vital, but only for the vital parts for us in whatever we want to do. Some don’t need to learn some things to get where they want to be, they have to learn it either way. Another thing is for the poor art people who want to do their art; some can’t get into arts schools because they’re not qualified academically. So the education system is such that it puts a value on our ability and degrades, belittles us into many things. I say learn what you want to learn, learn what you need to learn about what you want to learn and do what you want to do.
I may be wrong here because everyone needs a fundamental base, but you see: education can take away our capability as a human; it puts a label on us on how productive we can be, just like a price tag. This is honestly a very short, and honestly, not very much might be elaborated, so let’s just move on.

Chapter5: The Faith.

Here comes the grand chapter, the chapter that will kill me; the chapter that will revolt you. Three words: FUCK ALL RELIGION. Religion teaches and brainwashes and sets bondage over humanity. It is a fucking fairytale with morals that have truly harangued a lot of people into a big delusion. Creationism does not exist; scientists have proved that all away. “Miracles” are just fucking coincidences and chances that happen. It’s all a fucking messed up superstition. In the words of so many people who oppose the idea of religion: We Created God, Not God to Us. Even, even if there is… there is no point as to why we fucking would oblige to worship it; it has no sense in it all.
The idea of God is a single handed joke to provoke the mental weakness of the human ability to conceive. The more we believe in supernaturalism the more idiotic we become. Accuse me of blaspheme and hate me for all you want, I arrogantly flaunt my hatred towards Religion. Because it is a stupid idea to bond ourselves down as a lesser existence and we have perhaps the greatest illusion; the greatest magic trick that will never cease to amuse humanity. Who cares about being able to watch moving images on a screen when you’ve got an imagination that extends so deeply into our realities? Face it; we’ve created a shadow that drags us around humiliatingly. We have forged an invisible bridge that joins reality into fantasy.
We have created abstinence out of it as well and we should be ashamed of ourselves. In Christianity, it invisibly teaches vampirism and cannibalism through the communion, they are lead into belief that saying a few magic words into some wine and bread or biscuits will turn it into the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ. The man who was crucified 2000 years ago because he manipulated the art of Jainism and Semitism, and perhaps even parts of Islam into the diabolical fortress we today call Christianity.

That was just an example folks. Religion is the worst of all, because it not only belittles us, fools us, soul-sucks us, it also collectively gives us many problems in a lot of things. It limits our boundaries to explore and to realize.
Ending. This will be my final, concluding chapter to this mess of a book, my shotgun attempt to jot down my beliefs, my unelaborated homework.

Maybe one day, I’ll truly finish this book, maybe one day, who knows, I’ll be doing speeches based on this. Who knows, but truly, I hope you have not really had a good experience reading this “book”, this ejaculate attempt to be, I don’t know, maybe this is the start of a gospel, or perhaps it will die down. But whatever it is, please do reflect a lot on what I have written. Maybe I have contradictions but hey, anybody can be incorrect, just ask yourself if you are before asking others. So try to realize and understand that we and everything else has no value: Nothing; Nada; Zilch; Nihil.

Why? Because we put a value on everything, we choose not to lose out, we are too afraid. We are afraid of realization, of knowledge, of wisdom despite our yearning for it; but still, we are too ‘young’ for it. This is not a faith, not a religion, not some cult; it’s nothing, worthless really; but it’s more than JUST an opinion.

No comments: