Thursday, November 27, 2008

Threnodies, Melodies, Vagaries and Augeries.

I'm sick of the ubiquitous individuals who oh-so proclaim that Shakespeare is the greatest writer of all time; gosh people, expand your fucking scope on writers.

Shakespeare is nothing short of a hopeless romantic who writes well, with awestruck fluidity, but he's really, not the best. Listen to me and you'll know what I mean.

Try reading Byron, now here's one for you dark readers, you romance-addicts.

Or if you are really a hopeless romantic, try Balzac, he'll fucking define what it means to love one and serve all.

Now, onto today's headlines: An 8 year old boy shot his father and his father's friend and calmly admitted to the murders. Grandparents say that the boy was capable of criminal behavior.

Ok. First off, everybody is capable of criminal fucking behavior, they just need to find the need for it, maybe not so for some, but everyone is capable of the morally-introduced, criminal behavior.

And here's today's question for the male sex-addict: do you cut holes in your pockets just so you can masturbate in public?

Don't you love me being random?

Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck.

I'm just a pissed off individual trying to un-complicate myself to complicate the lives of others for my own quixotic pleasures.

So now, I shall recite what I understand from years of studying the Christian faith, only based on the new testament; well because, it's the only testament which christ is in.

So, well christianity is very much being christ-like; in a sense, you try to enact and infer all the deeds of christ in your own little ways isn't it not?

So I get rather confused when people tell me they're christian, and get pissed off and swear at everything. Goshh... isn't christ about tolerance, love, peace, pride, patience and being humble?

So why the fuck are some of you people trying to be so supremacistic about everything, you can't even tolerate someone saying "oh, so christian."

To me, jesus was a philosopher, who used the idea of god to incorporate a sense of justification within ourselves. He turned the ideas of the old testament around, he sparked revolt amongst the pharisees, he caused a lot of major bullshit and controversy, and they became pissed, then used their influence to kill him.

They did what we humans do to those who asked us to live in peace and harmony: kill them.

Think about it, every prolific individual who asked us to live in peace got assassinated.

Think Gandhi, think Jesus, think Abraham Lincoln, we've killed them.

We kill and go against because we're afraid, and we know they're right.

Just think, Jesus, in any verse in the bible, never said he was the son of god, not one quote.

As a philosopher, I respect him, but I don't need to clasp my hands together to respect him. In a sense, I AM ANTICHRIST. BUT ONLY THAT THE WORD 'ANTICHRIST' BE USED AS 'ANTIHERO'.

So here I say I'm a christian with no traits and/or similarities pertaining to the christian belief or faith apart from the fact I think and function as any other human being, only with a mind of more reason and justification.

But well, as a nihilist, I denounce the idea of god, but even if he does exist, HE STARTED ALL THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE, SO I'M PISSED OFF AT HIM.

As an anarchist, tyranny, power, ruling; that holds no meaning to me. Honestly, how much better are you than any other person when it comes down to humanity?

No difference, existence should not be judged and classified at all, it's just defamation and discrimination to our fellow existent creatures.

I'm no better than you, nor are you better than me. So what's truly valuable? Nothing, we just have to name its value ourselves.

So here I am, going around in no catharsis; going to places familiar and alienated, naming them myself, creating my own alternate reality. The world I am in can only be judged and animated by myself and how I see it.

Forget what you already know, and relearn things your own way. Learn what you want, or do what I do, create theories about things and recreate your reality.

Like I've said: you and me, we're on different realities, just only within the same void.

We're human, all only too human, you and I, may not know each other, may never would, but you and I share something in common, we're here because we want to fuck the fuck ups back and find a reason to this joyous struggle.

Endlessly, in threnody, melody, vagary, and augury.

You may know me, maybe you never will, who cares?

Who gives a fuck about who you are and where you come from, we're alienated beings.

You know, I think, as humans, we're the most pitiful species, we're the most inventive and creative creatures on this planet, yet, so divided, we're no unique, we're just fucked up. I think that thinking and knowing and intellect is a curse, because when you know, and understand, you complicate yourself more.

with my warmest regards and coldest auspices, fuck you and good luck, dear reader.

No comments: